Forming a new team? Looking for ways to work more collaboratively together?
Want to take your Team’s development and performance to the next level?
To help prioritise your investment in your Team’s development consider the following:
1. Is there unity of purpose?
2. Are your Team’s goals are shared, meaningful and measurable?
3. Is there a mutually agreed upon approach as to how your Team functions?
4. Can your Team clearly articulate your Team’s shared Values, norms and expectations?
5. Is the atmosphere collaborative, respectful and constructive?
6. Do Team members trust one another?
7. Are your Team’s ideas for continuous improvement explored?
8. Does everyone know their own unique strengths and apply them on a day-to-day basis?
9. Do your Team members know and appreciate each other’s unique strengths and understand how they differ from their own?
10. Does the Team collaborate to leverage their collective strengths to achieve shared goals?
11. Are the Team’s strengths developed and maximised for best results?
12. Are Team members committed, carry their fair share, accountable and feel valued?
13. Are disagreements and real issues examined and resolved?
14. Does your Team celebrate success regularly?
Do you want more information on how best to develop your team to get the results you want to achieve? If so, let’s talk:
Leave a Reply